Thursday, April 09, 2009

UGH! with a capital YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

So much to do before I go. I have to finish this blog, pack, wash the dishes, print out directions, go to work, go to the bank, get sandwiches from subway, drive to Jersey, maybe hang out with my college friend, sleep and the drive for a long time.

I don't like this, I don't like this, I don't like this!

My head is still a little spinny and my stomach is achey. I'm getting sick of everyone asking me to do stuff for them and never letting me feel comfortable asking them for something.

I need to figure out a way to write my blogs while I am away.

Courtnee has my Tyler Perry DVD and she won't give it back, just like my hip hop abs dvd that I lent her about a year ago. She probably lost it and won't admit it. Sometimes I just don't want to do stuff for people and I do it anyway because I'm nice.

Alright, I'm keeping this short because there is too much to do and I am drawing a blank on what else to write.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page