Saturday, April 04, 2009

Booooooo!

Ok, so I got attached. We had only gone out a couple of times and I already got attached. Now he tells me that he's moving to Pittsburgh for work and I probably won't see him again.

I'm feeling many different things right now. I'm sad because I feel like I can't get a guy to want to stay with me. I'm angry because when I see him, he's all over me and when we're apart, I hardly hear from him. That could be because he is so busy with work or he thinks that his time with me is just a fling. I'm depressed because it seems like this keeps happening to me and I'm pissed the fuck off because I can't even show my anger since that will make me look needy and whatever.

I hate this whole dating thing. It is driving me crazy. I would much rather be alone than have to deal with this.

Anyway, I'm going to see him tomorrow. It might be the last time I see him so hopefully I won't have any disturbances and I can give him a piece of my mind.

When it came to contacting him for the first time, I had reservations. When it came to seeing him, I had reservations. I heard from him so little that I began to think that maybe I didn't want to see him again, but now that he is going away, I don't want him to go. I don't know what to think anymore. We'll see how tomorrow goes (if at all) and we'll go from there.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page