Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So tired, John's eyes

All I wanted to do today was sleep. As soon as soon as I got to work, I wanted to take a nap. I'm sitting in the rocking chair feeding a baby and I almost fall asleep. I didn't even get to go to the gym because I was so tired.

Was my point clear? I was really really tired, if you didn't catch that. So I came home, I watched a couple of movies online and I fell asleep through one, while lying on the couch.

Something very interesting happened this morning, I was watching John Green's latest video and I found myself getting lost in his eyes. (is that weird?) I don't know if it was because of the way he has his eyes wide open when he talks to the camera or if it was because of the lovely eye color. It doesn't help that he does all of these random close ups where it's like "BAM, LOOK INTO MY EYES!". It also doesn't help that he is so gosh darn cute.

I'm the type of person who must look into someone's eyes while talking to them and even though John wasn't in my presence, I felt compelled to look into his eyes anyway. (though I did stray for a little and noticed that he needed some chapstick. Sorry, John, I notice the most random things. You probably won't read this anyway.)

Ugh, ok, Pride and Prejudice is playing on Oxygen and it is my duty as a young lady to watch.

Enjoy your evening.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page