Sunday, April 19, 2009

HOME!!!

Yay, I'm home now! I drove in this morning and it took me about an hour to get to Easton from Newark. I actually like driving long distances now. It is a little relaxing, though it would be better if I didn't have someone in my ear telling me what to do.

So I got in and I went straight to my couch. I hooked up my laptop and started watching episodes of Tru Blood. It is a pretty interesting show about Vampires trying to be active citizens in the south. While I was waiting for the episodes to load, I was watching the "Where are they now" marathon on The tv guide network. It was pretty interesting, though it was all somehow related to Saved By the Bell.

I don't really have much to talk about today. I was just trying to enjoy my last day of freedom before I have to go to work in the morning. I almost forgot to do the blog today.

I went grocery shopping for the week and Beau (my car) is taking a break from being poked and prodded and used. Anyway, I'm tired and I should probably sleep now. Leave it to me to wait until the last minute to write.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page