Friday, April 17, 2009

Eat your heart out, Maureen!

I would like to think that there is a chance that Maureen Johnson is jealous of me right now. My cousin Jo came home early from work yesterday and she wanted to do something. She looked online for different events that were happening in town and were cheap. We found a few things that were alright, but we weren't sure so we kept looking. Finally, Jo found "Abba Fever". When is it? April 16th. What time? 8pm. What time is it now? 7:15. Will we make it? I hope so.

So we are in town and the theater is right there, but there are NO parking spots anywhere. We circle the area several times. 8:10, finally, a spot. Jo needs to use the bathroom, of course. We get in the theater and we ask if it is too late to buy tickets. "for right now?" "Yes, now! Right now, right now!"

We missed the first two songs but the rest was amazing. I tried to sneak some pictures but Celine Dion's cousin caught me and told me to put it away. I wasn't using the flash, but even if I did, all those blinding lights on stage more than make up for 2 or 3 camera flashes.

Well, here is what I managed to get.






No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page