Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Peaceful Day

So my cousin went to work early this morning so I had the apartment to myself. Her sink was filled with dishes so I decided to be a nice guest and wash them. Then I cleaned up a bit in the living room because we made a bit of a mess with the tea bags and packets of sugar and random mugs lying around. Then I hooked up my lap top and prayed for the internet to work (which, obviously) it did.

Aunt Marie called and desperately wants me to do her hair, so no I am waiting for Valerie to come back from school so that she cam come over and take me to Aunt Marie's. I'm sure that my mom will be there and she will have something to say about about either what I'm wearing, or my hair or something totally random because that is how mothers are.

(Val just called and said that she is on her way)

Anyway, I am going to try something that might freak my mother out; I'm going to be nice to her. I am going to take all of her criticism and thank her for it. I am going to smile at her every time that she tells me something that would normally make me feel inferior. I'm going to say, "Thank you mommy, you are absolutely right, give me a minute and I will get right on it."

I wonder who will go mad first, her or me?

I will keep you posted on how that goes.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page