Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm in Newark, NJ

Well, right now I am in Newark, NJ. Why you, may ask? Because this is where my parents live. I drove here from Easton (for the first time ever) and I made it safely. That was part one of my vacation. Part two starts in aobut half an hour when I go to hang out with my college friend, Mollie. I haven't seen her since Thanksgiving so we are just going to hang out in South Orange for a little bit and have some sushi, since it is Friday and I can't eat meat.

Part Three of the Vacation starts tomorrow morning at 6 am, where my mother and I will be taking turns driving to Montreal, Canada. I am so excited to see my Grandmother and my aunts, uncles and cousins. I haven't seen them in a long time. I'm keeping this short because I'm going to S.O in a few minutes and I look a hot ghetto mess. I just wanted to keep you all posted.

A huge shout out to Shano on blogger and Summer on the Ning for reading my blogs. Thanks for the comments. I really appreciate it.

Tomorrow's blog might come a little late due to all of the traveling that I am going to be doing.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page