Sunday, April 05, 2009

Done with the man (warning, Rated R-ish)

So yesterday, my friend Courtnee and I hung out for a little bit and we went shopping for some stuff. She needed to get some special shaving cream so we ended up going to a *gasp* Sex store called Condoms Galore. I was so scared and embarrassed to go in there. I was thinking, "Lord, I hope no one sees me go in there, please, Lord please."

So I'm in there and I figure, why not get a box of condoms. I'm seeing someone and it has gotten to that level, so why the heck not. Now I see the selection of condoms there and I have no idea what the heck I'm supposed to get, so I ask Court (who is 5 yrs younger that I am) and she chooses Trojan ribbed for her pleasure. That was my first ever condom buying experience.

So while I'm there, I look around to see what else they have. So there's the ususal "toys" and I'm thinking, "Hmm, I think I want one. Since I'm here, I might as well go all out." So whatever "toy I get, it has to be purple because that is my favorite color and if I am going to get something that is going to be my new virtual best friend, it has to be my favorite color. What did I end up getting you ask? I got a rabbit. If you know what that is, mmhmm! If you don't then don't worry about it. What made it funny was that there was an Easter sale on all rabbits, HAHAHA 25% off of all rabbits.

So we go to the mall afterwards and while we are there, the guy I'm seeing calls and says that he wants to "hang out". I shorten my time with my friend and I go home to prep. Well I'm not the neatest person in the world, but I'm not ridiculously messy either. I had a few dishes in the sink and my bedroom floor had some clothes on it so I had to tidy up a bit.

Anyway, not much happened, but he confirmed that he was moving away and I got a little sad. Get this, he didn't understand why I was feeling sad. Men! So today was my last day of seeing him (his is currently driving to Pittsburgh) and I wanted us to share a proper "goodbye". Now he's gone and I am so happy I got my rabbit (I think I'll call it Morgan). I'll never see him again, or maybe even talk to him again.

Hmm, look at that, I'm over it. HAHA!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page