Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stressssssss

Is it bad that I am hoping the day care shuts down? Today was such a horrible day and I don't think I can repeat it without going crazy. I need to go back to school or something because I see no future for myself. I'm so busy thinking about other people and what they want that I don't have a real chance to think about myself and what I really want for myself. I've always done what was expected of me. My real problem is that I have no determination, no drive. I've lost my passion for life. I used to be this kid who smiled all of the time. I would strut around thinking I was so cute, thinking I was the shit and now, I don't go anywhere, I don't really hang out with anyone.

I'm probably turning you all off from me, but I have to be honest. You're probably thinking, "well if you think you suck so much, why should we read your blog and bother with anything you do?"
Because I need you to prove me wrong. I'm so used to boosting other people up and I'm stuck here on the bottom. That is how I feel at home, at work and with friends.

Ugh! I shouldn't be writing that. Completely disregard all of that nonsense up there. My life is great, there is nothing wrong with it. I can boost myself up, I can't rely on other people to do it for me. Ok, that's it, I gotta "do me"!

Wish me luck! (thanks for letting me rant, I'm sure it was annoying)

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page