Sunday, September 20, 2009

Favorites

Just a long list of things (people) that are my favorites

Man- JC Chasez
Food- Bacon
Color- Purple
Actress- Kate Winslet
Author-Jane Austen
Male Singer- Josh Groban
Play- Wicked (the musical)
Movie- The Holiday and Sense and Sensibility
Book Series turned Movie- Harry Potter
Young Adult Author- John Green and Maureen Johnson
Flower- Pink Gerbera Daisies
Drink- Gin and Tonic and Sour Apple Martini
Female singer- Whitney Houston and Celine Dion
Scent- Lavender
Places I've visited- London
Places I'd like to visit- Paris
Time I'd like to visit- Regency England
Ice Cream- Cookies and cream and Chocolate Chip cookie Dough
Junk Food- Utz Sour Cream and Onion Chips\
Fictional Couple- Lizzy Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy
Foreign film- Amelie
Memory- All the good ones with PGVB (makes me sad)
Sport- Soccer and Track and Field
Way to pamper myself- pedicures and a new book
Date I've been on- Olive Garden with the "orange" rose and tiramasu
Dessert- Millefeuille
Tv show- Charmed and Gilmore girls
Painter- Leonardo DaVinci
Modern Painter- Shano
Actor- Colin firth
Season- Spring
Super Hero- MMPR's Pink and White ranger
Emotion- School-girl giddy
State of being- Sleep

On that note, good night all.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page