Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Glee/ Book/ Chilly/ Job search

I am watching Glee on fox right now and once again, it is knocking my metaphorical socks off. Kristin Chenoweth is on it and I love and adore her. I don't like that they have her playing a drunken whore who is reliving her high school day, but she plays it so well. That Rachel girl needs to slow her roll and respect her elders. you don't catch and attitude with the Cheno. (oh man, she just sang again with the hottie teacher guy)

A few weeks ago, we were doing art projects with the kids at work and I looked at one of the kids' hands to make sure all of the paint was off and I thought of a story called "Holly's Hands". I finished writing it over the weekend and if I have my way, it will be a pop-up book. So Holly is going through her day doing stuff that normal 5 year olds do, emphasis on things that she does with her hands. It's not very long, but it's cute and it's written so there we go.

I'm the kind of girl who runs a little hot so I am really appreciating the weather getting chillier. I don't want it to get super cold like I know that it will be soon, but it feels really good right now. I like sleeping with my comforter rather than with a thin sheet cause it makes me feel like I'm snuggling next to someone, ha!

So I re-registered for Monster.com with my new email and I posted my resume, so hopefully things will look up job- wise and I'll be happy again. Like they said "sister are doing it for themselves" and I am about to do it for myself. I am going to get mine. I can not be 25 years old and feel like I'm 60. My twenties are supposed to be happy, not crappy.

Ok, t'is all

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page