Sunday, September 13, 2009

A happy topic!!!

DEATH!!!

What's it like? What happens afterwards? Do you really see a light? What about the life? The body is no longer functioning, but what happens to the essence? I don't mind waiting to find out these answers, but I'm really curious. I just refuse to believe that after I die, there's nothing else. I want to believe that death is like an everlasting sleep. After death would be and ever-dreamland or something. I don't want to deal with this heaven/hell business and I really don't want to be a ghost because that would mean that I would be stuck on this earth. That would totally suck.

I have a few theories:

1. Afterlife is like an ever-dream
2. The whole seeing the light thing is us going through the birth canal and we are reborn.
3. Time isn't linear, but loopy. Dying is waking up from a sleep and suddenly you are your 5 year old self... again.
4. Combo of 2 and 3- We are reborn as a person in the far past or in the far future.
5. We are all computers and we just don't work anymore so there is nothing afterwards.

I would like to hear some of your theories. This is fun. Thinking up ideas of what happens after we die. I just don't accept the idea of standing in a long line for eternity and then have some dude with a book (who's not allowed in, mind you) tell you whether you can or can't go to Heaven. What is Heaven anyway? Sorry J, but it all sounds boring, there's got to be something different.

I didn't want to write about religion, but when it comes to death, I guess it kinda plays a part.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page