Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stream of Consciousness

I don't have a damn thing to talk about. Right now I am eating my second bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and watching Glee. This show is ridiculously hilarious. The girl who plays Rachel looks like Idina Menzel and the main actor is soooo cute. I wouldn't mind hanging out with him for a few hours.

I wish there was a community theater here that I could be a part of. There probably is, but I'm not exactly looking (I should be). I'm just getting sick of doing the same crap all of the time. (Oh my goodness, why were the football players doing the Beyonce Single ladies dance?)

My head hurts, that time is coming soon, boo! they are dancing on the field, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That made my day
Aww, Beyonce helped them win the game
mybe my head is hurting because I need to go to the dentist. I haven't been to one in 4 years.
I need to get my car inspected before this month is over. And I need to get an oil change.
I was watching (ooh yay, Kristin Chenoweth is going to be on it, how funny is that since her and Idina Menzel are friends) that movie with Brenden Fraser "Center of the Earth" and I was thinking how cool that would be, minus the dinosaurs of course.

"It's ten pm, do you know where your children are?" HAHA, that cracks me up every time.

Ok, it's bed time.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page