Monday, September 14, 2009

Drunkenness

I needed this. I needed to get a little intoxicated tonight. Stress and craziness are invading my life right now, and even though I don't condone it, I think that I need to let loose, and have fun a little bit.

I am sure that in the morning I am going to be in pain and dreading having to go to work, but that is just something I am going to have to deal with. My friend C called me and asked me if I wanted to get wasted tonight and I was like, "what else am I going to do tonight?" so that is what I am doing. Pictures were taken, but they are too embarrassing for others to see. Ok, I'm not really drunk, I'm tipsy. I can say my alphabet backwards and I can walk in a straight line touching my nose.

Don't lose respect for me because I indulged a little. I never indulge. I am always the good girl. I'm the "as you wish" girl. I'm getting sick of it. I need to quit my job. I need to go to New York and get discovered or something. I'm sick of being mundane.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page