Thursday, September 17, 2009

A few quotations

I was digging for something to write about and I stumbled upon a few quotations that I collected (yeah, I collect quotations, business cards and movie ticket stubs).

This is a quotation that I really should keep to heart.
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."- Elinor Roosevelt
If you read yesterday's blog, which was uber ridiculous, you would understand why that one is important to me.

This is a quotation that I feel should be the motto of current leaders but so totally isn't .
"The virtuous leader can pass among his subjects with the ease of the wind."- Confucious
I should let my boss know that one, maybe everyone would hate her less.

Here is some advice for the gentlemen on how to treat a lady.
"Woo her. Admire her. Make her feel like the most sublime creature on Earth." Gomez Addams (Addams Family values)
It's a given!!!

Finally, here is something that all of us who feel down in the dumps should think about.
"Insanity is being shit on, beat down, coasting through life on a miserable existence when you have a caged lion locked inside and the key to release it."-Morgan Freeman's character from "Wanted"
Even though he was the villain in the film, he has a point. Knowing that we have the power to do things, good things, and not doing anything about it is madness.

Well, I just wanted to share that with you. Have a good night.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page