Thursday, September 24, 2009

Proud

Pride is one of the seven deadly sins, but apparently it is a sin to have any sort of good regard for yourself or feel that you deserve a bit of extra pampering. (That is a completely other topic) These are the things of which I am proud.

I survived the Hill School and graduated
I got into and graduated from college
I have a really great singing voice
I make really cool collages
I'm really good at controlling my anger (really comes in handy at work)
I was captain of the Girls Track and Field team (the throwers)
Every other kid at the day care loves me
I speak 3 languages, technically
I'm pretty well read
I'm a good girl
I'm responsible


Not a very long list but it is growing gradually.

What are some the things that make you proud?

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page