Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Eve

I'm really enjoying my mom's company lately. When it has nothing to do with my physical being, she can have some really good advice to give. I love hearing stories about the family when she was still living in a one bedroom house with her parents and 9 brothers and sisters. I try to have moments like that with my dad, but if I'm not wearing a soccer uniform, cleats and kicking a ball around on TV, I don't have a chance.

So today's Mommy and me movie was "Love Happens" with Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart. I saw it in the theater when it came out and I thought it was cute. I'm glad that I got to share another movie with my mother. She really liked it.

It's funny, romantic and emotional. I'm glad that it wasn't one of those movies where the people sleep with each other before they really get to know each other.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page