Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BEDFEB Fail

It is really hard to blog everyday when nothing exciting happens to me on a daily basis. I haven't exercised in a week and a half and I feel like a cow. I've been nursing my bed bug bites on my chest. They are gone now, but you can  tell that they were there. Now it just looks like a giant M shaped bruise.

The last couple of weeks have been more downs than ups so I need to get back on track. I made a promise to myself that I would exercise everyday and that is what I am going to do. I was enjoying my routine, and it was actually making a difference.

I also promised that I would write everyday this month and that went down the drain.  So I am going to make up the days (fingers crossed) and have 28 February posts on the 28th.

My seminar is teaching me a lot about the promises that I make. I shouldn't feel bad and give up after my promise is broken; I whould just fix my promise and make things right with the world.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page