Monday, February 07, 2011

Bite you in the butt

I went to be last night dreading having to come to work today. Not because of work itself but because of the big ass fool I made of myself in front of my coworkers on Friday.  Luckily for me, the coworkers I am referring to are close to my age, so I know they won't judge me. I was tossing and turning thinking about the funny stuff and the humiliating stuff. Now these people know just about everything there is to know about me.

I thought work today was going to be filled with awkward glances and phantom chuckles behind my back, but it wasn't. I still have a headache lingering from Saturday so that was all the distraction I needed today, well that and the 5:20 am phone call I got from my sister that woke my up from my 3 hours long sleep. My seminar session is tonight and I am going to be tired as hell.

You know, sometimes it's alright to turn down free drinks, even if the most beautiful guy you've ever met is offering.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page