Saturday, February 05, 2011

Oh My LAWD!!!!!

So I missed yesterday because I was being "naughty". I will not write that story down though because I would like to leave as little evidence as possible. However, I am happy to say that the craziness that happened last night was a bonding experience and the two people that were there with me are like my two new best friends.

In my experience, I find that the friends that last are the ones that come into your life in the weirdest situations. Kim and I became best friends the first day we met in the map room at Hill taking pictures of someone's tie hanging on the exit sign. We've been friends for 11 years. Mo.De became a permanent fixture in my life in college when my first roommate didn't show up for room picks. Mo walked by and I asked her if she picked her room yet. We became roommates and we've been friends for almost 9 years. Courtnee found me walking home from work at the day care. She looked at me like was crazy. It would have taken me almost an hour to walk home, lucky for me, she gave me a ride. We've been friends for 4 years.

I treat my friends like they are family and I have no idea what I would do without them. When it comes to my friends, I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page