Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Just a Little Crush

Valentine's Day is just around the corner; for those of you who have plans, have fun and be safe.  For those of you who see it as just another day, cool, rock on. If you wish you had plans, whether attached or not, don't worry you still have time.

Today, though, I would like to talk to you all who have your eye on someone and the chances of being with that someone seem pretty slim.  I am on the same boat with you. If you saw the person I had my eye on right now, you would be like "Whoa, yeah, I know what you mean". Chances are definitely slim in that department, but luckily for me, I don't have to walk around him all awkward-like because we became friends.

If you have a crush on someone who doesn't seem like he or she would go for you, the best way that I have found to get over it is to get to know the person you are crushing on. It is best to see what this person is like outside of the setting that you normally share. There are a few possible outcomes from doing this.

1. You learn things about this person that you really don't like, thereby destroying the crush.
2. You learn that this person is really cool which solidifies your crush and then you meet their significant other (who happens to think you are super cool); being the good person that you are you don't try to break that relationship which results in the gain of two new friends.
3. You learn that this person returns the feelings and is really cool so Yay for you!!!

The list goes on and on. I was seriously going to type them all but my brain is too crazy for that now. anyway, the worst thing that could happen is that the person doesn't feel the same way and they don't want to be your friend, in which case, why would you want a person like that in your life?

Yes crushes are annoying, distracting and eventually painful. You just have to remember that Mr. or Mrs. Rightforyou will find you and all will be right with the world.

Ok, enough with the gushy stuff, here are some cool crush related songs that I like.



No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page