Sunday, May 31, 2009

update

Ok, so I totally failed in my personal challenge thingy-majiger. I like food too much.

I had a pretty good weekend with my parents. They didn't annoy me as much as they usually do, but it was too beautiful outside for them to be arses. We did some gardening and my aunt and uncle came over for hot wings, pizza and Celine Dion. She really knows how to bring a family together. My dad is set on getting a pool in the backyard, so that is in the works right now.

We are planning a bbq for my b-day/4th of July/mom's b-day and I only have about 3 or 4 people that I want to come. I don't really want anything special for my birthday except for a tiara. lol!

I'm watching the MTV movie awards right now and it is ridiculous. I had no idea that they could day "dick" on tv and the whole business with Sasha Baron Cohen and his ass in Eminem's face was just awkward. More awkward than Kristen Stewart dropping her award or the whole Ben Stiller thing.

It was a good weekend, but I didn't do laundry, boo me.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page