Thursday, August 10, 2006

The things that are wrong with me

- I'm 90 lbs overweight
-I'm too tall
- I'm scared of stupid stuff.
- I have no drive.
- I'm overly obsessed with love.
- I have too many scars in the wrong places.
- I'm lazy.
-I come up with good ideas but I do nothing about it.
- I can't stand my family sometimes.
- I'm confused.
-I'm 22 and I don't have a license.
- I graduated from college and I don't have a job.
- I have no friends.
- I have a horrible past.
- I didn't succeed when I tried to kill myself.
- I should have picked a better major.
- I have a bad temper.
- I have a bad attitude.
- I should have stayed in therapy.
- I never got to do the things that I loved and I never will.
- I'm smart but I'm so stupid.
- I'm selfish sometimes.
- I can't/won't do things for myself.
- I'm pretty but unattractive.
- I'm self pitying.
- I keep my emotions bottled up.
- I'm a couch potato.
- I'm haitian-american
- I'm not the most hygenic person in the world. (goes with the whole won't do anything for myself thing.)
- I procrastinate.
- I don't stick to things for very long, but if I do, it's cause I'm obsessed.
- I'm too picky
- I'm a bitch.
- I have issues with dairy, but I will eat cheese till I'm blue in the face.
- I don't remember the last time I had fun.
- I'm too dependent.
- I lose focus.
- I'm allergic to shellfish but I'll eat shrimp or fried calamari hoping it'll kill me.
- I care too much.
- I'm bad with money.
- I have no patience.
- Little children irritate me.
- I'm not very fond of the current state of my country.
- I didn't register to vote cause I know that if I do, I'll be summoned for jury duty every month.
- I'm not right in the head which means I'll probably get out of jury duty.
- My hair is nappy.
- My feet are too big.

1 comment:

No said...

girl aint nothing wrong with ya ass......u better embrace those things cause only u can turn them into positive things/features about yaself.

Locations of visitors to this page