Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Love of my Life


JC Chasez!!!!!! Just look at him, he is so beautiful. I don't just love him for his looks. He's an amazing singer and he is funny. He just turned 30. I'd love to think that he and I would be prefect but, he's famous and I'm not. Anyways, even after I'm married to whomever, hopefully to he who shall remain nameless, I will still be in love with this man.
I know that htis sounds stupid, but I don't really know what it was that made me love him. I was seven when I first saw him on tv on the Mickey Mouse Club. I'm 22 now and I still love him, ever since thn. My sister can vouge for that. I must be his biggest fan. Anyway. I may not be one of those crazy people who know everything about him or stalk him. I'm sane!! I just really love his music and his voice and his eyes, goodness gracious those eyes. So, this is my tribute to him. Wherever he is, whatever he's doing. I love you babe!!!

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page