Tuesday, August 08, 2006

someone shoot me now

I know that they say that family is the most important thing in a person's life but sometimes they are jut much more effective when they are far away. Right now the most annoying members of my family (on my father's side of course) are spending the week here with my immediate family. the part that really sucks that most about their visit is that my parents go to work and my brother goes to school so it's just me and them. I wish I had someplace to go everyday, but I don't. None of my friends are around so I am stuck being here by myself.
Now my uncle must have some mental issues (no joke). I don't know if he really does or not but I don't want to be sensitive to him and his stupid questions. I mean really, why would he keep asking me everyday if I remember him or if I'm ok. Fuck!!! you asked me that already, leave me alone. I feel bad for feeling this way but there is a line that he needs to not cross and I think that he might have crossed it. The other day he was asking me if I had any friends in the area. I explained to him that all of the friends I had lived far away cause I lived on a campus for high school and college. So out of somewhere he draws up the neve to ask if he could meet my friends so that he cold be friends with them, especially my female friends. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM!! my parents aren't even friends with my friends, my sister isn't even friends with my friends. So why would I want my uncle who I've only seen about 5 times in my 22 years of living become friends with my friends. I swear, sometimes he just doesn't think. And now whenever I am alone in a room with him I feel extremely uncomfortable.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page