Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm ok now


well I'm not sick anymore. yay me!! Last week I was in PA visiting my best friends. The three of us haven't been together in 4 years even though Charlie insists it's 5. Even so, 4 years feels so long that it might as well have been 5. Anyway, I ended up getting sick again. It's not fun to wake up in the morning and need to vomit or spend hours sitting on the toilet realizing that your period is going to get very violent soon. Other than the sick part, I had a really good time with my best friends. Kim became my best friend in our junior year of High school. We clicked the very first day that we met and literally that day we decided to be roommates. The next year, we were still roommates and we met Charlie. She is a firey british girl who did a post grad year that year. The three of us hit it off really well and became inseparable. 4 years later we are still meeting up with each other and staying in each other's lives. I don't know what I would do if i didn't have them in my life.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page