Thursday, July 06, 2006

No Tonsil Hockey for Me

The last few days I haven't been feeling very well mostly because I have strep throat and I was feverish for a little while. I wassleeping all day and up all night unable to sleep. I didn't want to eat and would almost start to cry if my mom would shove some food in my face. I lost a couple of pounds which is alright with me but I wish I didn't have to get sick for it to happen.

The weather has been crazy as hell lately, raining, storming, perfect. make up your mind.

I've been wanting to paint something but I have no idea what to draw. I have no inspiration. I also need to find a job. I have no idea what kind I want of if I want to be working forever or if I want to go back to school or whatever. I just know that I have some talents that other people are supposedto notice but aren't. God probably doesn't think that I'm ready and I kinda agree with him.

So what now? I don't have any special love interests to talk about. Well I kinda do, but I know that assoon as I start talking about him, something bad is going to happen and he will be taken off of my prospective list and right now, he is pretty much the only guy on it. I don't want to say anything about him now mostly because I am afraid that if I do say something or admit any kind of feelings for the guy, then maybe things will get real in my head and in my heart. I don't think that either of us are ready for that. Oh well. There's nothing thatI can do about that but just live my life and keep dreaming the dreams that I dream.

~Regine

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page