Monday, March 09, 2009

Frustration

I am so frustration with the male gender.

anon (5:09:08 PM): you
anon (5:09:09 PM): are so beautiful
anon (5:09:14 PM): i would be so honored to be your man

Can you believe this nonsense. This guy that I am kinda talking to says all of the right things, but I am not physically attracted to him no am I even trying to be with anyone right now. He talks a pretty good game, but sometimes he manages to come out with these randomly jerky things like.



anon (5:31:48 PM): aw okay
anon (5:31:50 PM): gimme a kiss
anon (5:31:52 PM): for shits sake
anon (5:31:53 PM):
me (5:32:04 PM): :-*
anon (5:32:17 PM): :-*bye hunny
me (5:32:23 PM): bye

Are you serious? How are you trying to court me by demanding a kiss? An online kiss for that matter, a colon, a dash and and asterisk. Makes absolutely no sense to me, but whatever floats your boat.

Anywho, I don't know what to do about this guy. He may very well be a good guy with some interesting idiosyncrasies, but I'm not perfect either. I want to give him a shot simply because I don't want to be alone forever, and I need to date more, but I don't want to feel trapped with him or hurt him in anyway. I just don't want to be alone. I'm not trying to use anyone because I wouldn't want anyone to do that to me and I don't have respect for people who take advantage of others.

I'm not a bad person and I don't want to be associated with bad people, but dang it the last time anyone looked at me romantically was in July and that was 2 days before he told me that I wasn't good enough for him. Hmm, still can't get over it, hunh? Nope, guess not.

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page