Saturday, February 14, 2009

it sure has been a while

Yes, it certainly has been a while. I haven't really had much to write about lately. Work still sucks and, I don't go out so I don't meet people. I'm not dating anyone or hanging out anywhere, though I did do some research on this town for future reference. Mostly I looked up places where I would like to hang out if I were to have that awesome job, and some friends who were into that kind of thing.
It seems that every time I go out to hang out with my friends we always go bowling, which I don't mind, but they bring their friends or they meet people there who have no teeth and wear pants below their asses like I want to see that. I don't want to be all judgmental or anything, but really, what happened to standards? I'd at least want to be a round someone who has the common sense to at least take care of their teeth or know the appropriate times to wear a damn belt. I mean come on!
Every day that I am a work, I see someone's ass crack. I don't want to see that! An I want to know who it was that found that attractive enough to marry and procreate with the provider of the ass crack. Obviously it isn't someone with common sense or standards.

Anywho, what else to talk about? I'm on twitter now because a guy friend of mine asked that I joined. Well I found some interesting people to follow so that is what I was doing all last night, well that and eating a heart shaped pizza.
I need to find new stuff to read and I need to finish what i was writing. I read all of the Twilight books and fell in love with them so I think I want to fall in love with a new story. Got any ideas?

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page